Search Engine Optimisation
Grow Your Brand | Increase Visibility | Improve Conversions
Why Quality SEO Matters
Your customers use search engines every day to search for the problem you solve. With over 3.5 billion searches per day, there are countless opportunities for your business to be found.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) helps create fast, healthy and user-friendly websites that rank higher than similar or competing sites in search engine results. This helps bring more relevant potential customers to your site which increases your conversion rates.
SEO helps build brand awareness because people are more likely to trust a site that’s higher up in search engine results. Professional SEO makes your site visitors happy, which makes them more likely to convert from a visitor to a customer.
Our aim is to build you a strong web presence that bypasses competition and gains new customers for your business. Our analytical approach to SEO will improve several website factors, including content quality and quantity, user experience and social media exposure. Just what a growing business needs.
Although it is a long-term marketing strategy that typically takes 3+ months before beginning to produce results, results are consistent and continue to pay dividends over time.
The sooner you start the sooner your business will benefit.
7 Important SEO Benefits
Increased qualified website traffic
Improved site speed, health & usability
Comprehensive analytics (Google Analytics)
Build brand awareness
Higher brand credibility
Increased conversion rates
How we do SEO
It starts with a full website audit; the good the bad and the potential are unpacked in a SEO Plan that prioritises multiple tasks. We’ll do keyword research and review your website copy to make sure they’re properly implemented within the content.
We set up tracking from day one and report weekly so you know what’s happening at any time and how it benefits your website. Ongoing monitoring, analysis & optimisation planning ensures we continuously squeeze every cent worth of improvement out of your website.
Rest assured, we only use white hat SEO methods that comply with Google’s website and search engine guidelines as well as industry best practice.
Why Should Your Business Do SEO?
- Your competition is probably doing it or is going to do it. Waiting only makes it difficult for you to dominate or claw back lost market share.
- It works! Google your competitor’s keyword and see for yourself what the results are. If they’ve spent money on SEO and quality content then it will probably result in better search result rankings.
What are the benefits of SEO?
Increases qualified website traffic
A better organic search rank for the keywords that matter to your business means more visibility. Better visibility results in an increase in qualified website traffic.
Improved site speed, health & usability
Good SEO makes your website easier to navigate for the search engines as well as visitors and makes sure all the best practice and speed requirements are implemented.
Measuring and monitoring all aspects of your website performance (via Google Analytics) is what allows us to make the necessary improvements for traceable and quantifiable results.
SEO is a very cost-effective marketing strategy because it targets online users who are actively looking for your products and services.
Increases Conversions, Leads & Sales
A healthy, engaging, user-friendly website makes for happier visitors who are more likely to convert or become paying customers.
Increases brand awareness
The more your content and pages rank in high positions in the search engines, the more chances your business has for users to see your content and associate with your brand.
How Do We Manage Your SEO?
- As your search engine optimisation specialist, your SEO is managed in-house by our experienced SEO specialist.
- We start by setting clear, realistic goals for the short and long term and keep you informed on progress towards them.
- Measuring applicable benchmarks, like bounce rate and conversion rate, helps us monitor current site health and progress towards goals.
- Performance is continuously reviewed and changes made as needed, or we consult you to determine the best course of action.
- We provide weekly action reports on work completed using a project management approach and make recommendations for website content changes.
- We also discuss additional keyword recommendations with you.
- Website or landing page recommendations are also made where changes may help your ads perform even better.